ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch!

Wow, today I have been having a lot of pain in my back. I've been doing so good lately, that I forgot about some of my restrictions. Today I accidentally tried to bend and curve my back -- a huge no no. And this hasn't been the first time I've mindlessly tried to curve my fused part of my back. And then, our dog got out of the house, so stupid me tried RUNNING after her... I've been doing some pretty stupid things today. And now I'm paying the price for all of them. I sure hope nothing was damaged... I know it'd be pretty hard to damage anything in there, but right now the pain is so bad that I'm starting to wonder if I didn't do something to it...
    Last edited by beach_chikie; 03-26-2008, 06:44 PM.
    [[hailey]]

16 years old
    Had spinal fusion surgery on Jan. 30th, 2008 with Dr. Howard King at St. Luke's Children's Hospital in Boise
    Pre surgery: 52º Lumbar curve and 25º Thoracic curve

Hope you feel better soon. Go see the doctor if you don't.......
    Ruth
    Ruth, 50 years old (s-shaped 30 degree scoliosis) with degenerative disc disease, married to Mike. Mother to two children - Son 18 and daughter 14. Both have idiopathic scoliosis. Son (T38, L29) has not needed surgery to date. Daughter (March 08 - T62, L63).

Comment

Sorry, Hailey. Do be careful! You'd better take it easy for for awhile-- and if it still hurts, maybe you should contact your doctor's office to check. You are still really "fresh" out from your surgery. Take care!
      71 and plugging along... but having some problems
      2007 52° w/ severe lumbar stenosis & L2L3 lateral listhesis (side shift)
      5/4/07 posterior fusion T2-L4 w/ laminectomies and osteotomies @L2L3, L3L4
      Dr. Kim Hammerberg, Rush Univ. Medical Center in Chicago

Corrected to 15°
      CMT (type 2) DX in 2014, progressing
      10/2018 x-rays - spondylolisthesis at L4/L5 - Dr. DeWald is monitoring

Click to view my pics: pics of scoli x-rays digital x-rays, and pics of me

Comment

Working...
      X