gasweetpea 93 are you out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gasweetpea 93 are you out there?

Hi, my daughter will be having surgery March 13 at Emory Spine Center by Dr. Horton. Has anyone had surgery in Atlanta with Dr. Horton? gasweetpea 93 if you are out there please respond, I believe you had surgery in December. Wanted to touch base with you about how it went. This is the first time on the forum. My daughter is 17, has a 46 degree top curve and 52 bottom curve. She is very active and wants to know how soon she will be able to cheer again. Thanks, Emma's mom

Hi Donna,
    Welcome to the forum! My 17 year old son had surgery 7 weeks ago and is doing fantastic. Sorry I can't answer your question about how soon she will be able to cheer, but at this point Chris is still not able to do very much. No jumping, running or any type of contact sports. These restrictions won't be lifted until his fusion is complete which is roughly 6 months to a year. Best of luck with Emma's surgery. Keep us posted!
    Lori

Mom to Christopher, age 17, Mark, 13, Heather, 10 and Michael, 8
    Chris had surgery with Dr. John Flynn at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on December 12, 2007. He is fused T4 to L4.
    Dr. Flynn is an AMAZING surgeon!

Comment

Working...
    X