Chris' surgery is tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Bless

I send you nothing but God's Love; I pray for Chris' well-being on tomorrow, as well as my own. I pray for a fast, safe, and speedy recovery for the both of us...!!! God Bless
    glenda

54T
    Posterior spinal Fusion--Dec. 12, 2007
    Fusion: T5-L3

10T and Loving it!!

Comment

I know Chris's surgery will be a huge success & you will soon be so relieved. You are a wonderful mother & he will recover quickly after the skilled work of the surgeons & with your loving & attentive care. I will be looking for your surgery story as soon as you can write about it.
      Laurie

Mother of Alexander & Zachary:
      Alex is 16 years old and in the 11th grade. He has congenital scoliosis due to a hemivertebrae at T10. Wore a TLSO brace for 3 1/2 years. Pre-op curves were T45 & L65; curves post-op are approx. T31 & L34. Had a posterior spinal fusion from T8 to L3 on 7/12/07 at age 12. Doing great now in so many ways, but still working on improving posture.
      Zach is 13 years old and very energetic.

Comment

Glenda,

You will be in my prayers today. I wish you a very successful surgery and we will all be here for you to help you through recovery. God Bless!!
        Melissa
        From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
        Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Comment

Hey

Good luck Chris
          Hope you do/did well (i dont know when you'll read this)
          Best wishes
          I'll bee thinking of you guys
          Last edited by Cloudy; 12-12-2007, 07:17 PM.
          Mák Veronika
          14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
          40T
          54L
          +rotation
          Boston Brace since December 2005
          Location in Florida

I play flute.
          I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

Glenda

I just realized that Glenda's surgery was today too. By now it is probably over & hopefully went really well. I wish you a very speedy recovery Glenda!
            Laurie

Mother of Alexander & Zachary:
            Alex is 16 years old and in the 11th grade. He has congenital scoliosis due to a hemivertebrae at T10. Wore a TLSO brace for 3 1/2 years. Pre-op curves were T45 & L65; curves post-op are approx. T31 & L34. Had a posterior spinal fusion from T8 to L3 on 7/12/07 at age 12. Doing great now in so many ways, but still working on improving posture.
            Zach is 13 years old and very energetic.

Comment

Working...
            X