Appt. with Dr. Boachie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appt. with Dr. Boachie

My appt. is Jan. 17th.. We plan on flying out of Pittsburgh. From JFK, how far is it from airport via cab to office? Does the hospital have a parking garage? thanks, Krysi

Krysi--I don't know about how far from the airport but we normally park right by the Belaire building/Belaire cafe. It is real close to the office(a street away but you can cut thru) pm me if you need more info
    The hotel is at 525 E 71st street...We've never had a problem parking there..
    good luck w/ your appmt...........Lynne

fused T-11/L-5 aug 2006/Dr. Boachie/Kim
    http://lynnebackattack.blogspot.com

Comment

Krysi -

JFK is about a 45 minute, non-rush hour, taxi ride to Manhattan; $45 flat rate to anywhere in Manahttan (first stop) + $4 bridge toll. There is a very well set up "medallion" (official cabs with licenses) taxi queue - you get in line and things move along smoothly. Do not take a "gypsy" cab - some guy in a nice suit will approach you and offer you a ride to Manhattan - they are no less expensive and they are not official cabbies, so you'ld be taking your chances.

Is it possible for you to fly into LaGuardia instead of JFK?? LaGuardia is much closer.

Perhaps you'll have the time to visit me - I should be in rehab at that date.

Good luck with your appointment with Dr. Boachie - there'll probably be a retinue of other MDs, med students, etc. following him around. The nurses & staff there are great. Just remember to eat a big meal / bring lots of food & beverages with you because sometimes his schedule runs late.
      As of 12/25/07, age 62, 100* thoracic kyphosis, 73* L1-S1 lordosis, 37*/25* compensatory S-curve scoliosis. On 12/26/07, Dr. Boachie @ HSS NYC did 11 hours ant. & post. procedures, fused T2-L2, kyphosis now 57*, scoli 10*. Regained 2 1/4 inches in height!! Improving every day.

Comment

Working...
      X