Pre-Op & 2 week Post-Op Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah baby!!!!

Oh, honey your back is amazing!!! Aren't you just bursting with pride??? That is what makes all the crap worthwhile. And also, what is your tattoo? I can't make it out...keep your incision moisturized and it will one day be almost invisible...congratulations! Lisa
    Lisa age 47
    T curve 69 degrees
    L curve 40 degrees more or less - compensatory
    fused to from T-3 to sacrum
    anterior and posterior surgeries completed June 1, 2007
    pushing hard in recovery !!

Comment

Originally posted by crepehanger
      Oh, honey your back is amazing!!! Aren't you just bursting with pride??? That is what makes all the crap worthwhile. And also, what is your tattoo? I can't make it out...keep your incision moisturized and it will one day be almost invisible...congratulations! Lisa

Hi Lisa,
      Sorry it took so long for a response... thank you for the kind comment! The tattoo on my shoulder is a traditional chinese dragon and the little one on my neck are two chinese characters that say "china sky". I plan on getting another tattoo - actually a back piece when my scar is healed - maybe in the next couple years or so. =)
      -----------------
      Jane

34 yrs old
      Diagnosed at 12; Boston Brace for a year; ScoliTron for 3 months. Curves left untreated after 13 yrs old until 27yrs old.
      Pre-Op Upper Curve: 49; Post-Op: 14
      Pre-Op Lower Curve: 51; Post-Op: 18
      Posterior Reconstruction from T2-L3 on Oct 22, 2007
      Dr McNulty - UMC Hospital

Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Working...
      X