Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Boachie - Nominated for CNN Heroes Tribute

Hello all,

I nominated my daughter's surgeon, Dr. Boachie at HSS, for this special on CNN, and I just heard back from the producers that he's been selected as a possible finalist! The producer asked me if I knew of any other people who would be willing to speak to CNN about their experiences with Dr. Boachie. It could be patients, nurses, parents, anyone. I know he's made a difference in so many lives. If you want to help get him on the show, please send me a PM with your email address and or phone number, and I will pass it on to the producer. She asked that I try to get her some other names within 72 hours.

Thanks for your help!
    Susanna
    ~~~~~~
    Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Dr. Boachie Nominated for CNN Heroes Tribute

Oops, forgot to include the link to the show:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/cnn.heroes/
    Susanna
    ~~~~~~
    Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Hi Susanna...

You might want to post your email address (you'll need to put a fake space in for it to appear.. e.g. susanna@ aol.com). I've posted a link to your message in another forum, and some people might not wish to register in order to send you a message.

Regards,
      Linda
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
      X