Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO GET TO SEE THE "EXPERIENCED" DRS. YESTERDAY THEY SCHEDULED ME WITH AN ASSOCIATE, BEFORE EVEN CONSIDERING LETTING ME SEE ONE OF THE"BIG" GUYS IN THE CITY. WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY DO FOR ME? I KNOW HE'S GOING TO TRY SOME "BAND-AID" APPROACHES(EPIDURAL, BRACE,...), WHICH ARE NOT SOLUTIONS TO MY CHRONIC PAIN! I'VE ALSO SCHEDULED AN APPT. WITH A WONDERFUL NEUROSURGEON NEXT MONTH. HE'LL ADDRESS THE MANY PROBLEMS IN MY CERVICAL SPINE. HAS ANYONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH BOTH LUMBAR AND CERVICAL??? WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO GET ANSWERS? WHAT HAS HELPED YOU? I DON'T WANT TO BE PUT OFF. I WANT A SOLUTION SO I CAN GET BACK TO MY FAMILY.
    PLEASE WRITE BACK!!!!!!
    LAUREN

I noticed that you are from PA. I am in Southern NJ. Are you going to Pennsylvania Hospital? I had my surgery there and never met with an associate. Granted the doctor was usually rushing me and seemed to have more important things to do and I have to wait at least a month to see him, but I always see him and not an associate. The appointments seem backed up and there is usually a long wait. I actually requested another doctor so I could be seen quicker and they told me I could not see anyone but my surgeon. Let me know where/who you are going to and if you want the name of my doctor.

Comment

Working...
    X