X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of Dr. Antonacci

9/15/07

Our daughter, age 25, is scheduled for surgery on October 29th with
    Dr. Antonacci at the Lenox Hill Hospital in NY. We are very comfortable with him and his approach to minimal invasive surgery. (God willing). We went to him in July for a second opinion. Saw him again on September 13th in his New Jersey office. Our daughter then scheduled her surgery with him impressed with not only his knowledge and expertise but also his mannerisms and qualities of humility, compassion and sincereity.

Has anyone had surgery with Dr. Antonacci or has had a hospital stay at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC.

Look forward to your response.
    Thank you.

I believe that Dr. Antonacci also practices (although only on a consulting basis) at Shriners Hospital in Philadelphia. So I am not surprised that you mention humility, compassion and sincerity, as those are the same attributes I'd use to described Dr. Betz and everyone on his staff.

I haven't heard a whole lot about Dr. Antonacci - but what I have heard has been VERY positive. I think I saw his bio once and it was quite impressive. I'm sure you could find it on line - either on the Shriners Hospital website (I'm thinking that's where I may have seen it) or elsewhere.

Good luck,
    Last edited by mariaf; 09-15-2007, 11:18 AM.
    mariaf305@yahoo.com
    Mom to David, age 17, braced June 2000 to March 2004
    Vertebral Body Stapling 3/10/04 for 40 degree curve (currently mid 20's)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScoliosisTethering/

http://pediatricspinefoundation.org/

Comment

Dr. Antonacci

9/16/07

Dear Mariaf,

Thank you so much for your reply and for the suggestion of looking on the Shriner's website where Dr. Antonacci is a consultant. All information is most appreciated.

Hope your little boy continues to have success with the brace and the results. It is good to do the bracing when the child can attain the benefit
      Our daughter's degree is now 50 degress so the surgery is the option she has chosen now at 25 years old.

Sincerely,
      bjmk18

Comment

Working...
      X