Dr. Baron Lonner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joyfull View Post
    ADMoul had surgery with Dr. Lonner about 6 weeks ago. She posts very often. It was not revision, but she is very pleased with the outcome. I am scheduled for surgery with Dr.Lonner on June 8th.
    Poor joyfull...has anyone heard from her son again? Has he updated her condition at all lately?

Comment

i do not believe there have been any postings from anyone in Joy's family...

jess

Comment

My email address correction: christinegarafola@yahoo.com RE:Grade School Friends stor

Hi Again.. its Christine Garafola..

I recently posted my story titled Dr. Barron Lonner Helps Grade School Friends with Scoliosis.. my email address posted is incorrect.... anyone wishing to contact me feel free to send me an email to christinegarafola@yahoo.com.... (no period between my first and last name) Thank you Lynn.. Jaclyn's mom... I read your Scoliosis Story... and so glad you shared it with me... and appreciate your words of encouragement.. I will keep everyone informed as I go through this journey...

My Flatback surgery is scheduled for March 16th with Dr. Lonner.. I saw him yesterday and and ready to do this.. as scared as I am .. but I know I am in the best of hands....

christine g

emails welcome: christinegarafola@yahoo.com

Originally posted by ge628 View Post
        Hi, this is my very first post... I also want to say that Dr. Baron Lonner is a talented and truly gifted doctor... He saved me...

I had my first scoliosis surgery in 1980 in the Bronx... Dr. Hoppenfeld was my doctor, Scoliosis Associates. I had a Harrington Rod that over the years broke, loosened, and eventually caused many problems including flatback syndrome. For years, I was maybe able to walk/stand for about 2 hours a day when I realized and accepted that this was no way to live anymore...

In March 2007, Dr. Lonner, NYC, Scoliosis Associates... removed my broken harrington rod, anterior and posterior surgeries were needed... I have 2 rods now with screws, and anchor on my right hip, and was also given cadaver bones replacing all of the damaged bones that I had with 3 titanium cages surrounding them... I had 2 surgeries in March, 1 surgery was 5 hours and the other was close to 15 hours...

Today I can walk, I'm on the road to recovery thanks to a very special person/surgeon, Dr. Lonner... He gave me my life back... I'm 40 years old now, and I'm looking forward to being me again... I'm driving now, did not start therapy yet, but I am fully fused!!!

Dr. Lonner is the best!!! I've sent so many people to him, and they all feel the same way...

Gina

Comment

Originally posted by christineg View Post
          My Flatback surgery is scheduled for March 16th with Dr. Lonner.. I saw him yesterday and and ready to do this.. as scared as I am .. but I know I am in the best of hands....

christine g
          Good luck to you in your surgery. Patients really have to feel comfortable with the doctor or surgeon treating them in order to be able to relax and rely on their skill and judgment. It's great you have found one for yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X