Bursitis in Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bursitis in Back

I had an A/P spinal fusion for 70 degree curve in 1995. I am 23 years old now. I really have never had any major problems, except a little pain here and there. I do have a rib hump that is a little bothersome, mostly the way it looks bothers me the most. Anyway, my question is have any of you ever had bursitis (inflammation around joints or rods)? I have had it off and on, but now it seems to be worse. It is on the right side next to my rod. It happens when I make a sharp movement or move my arm a certain way. It is a sharp shooting burning like sensation. My doctor told me before it was bursitis and gave me a steriod injection into my back, but that was about 3-5 years ago. I don't know why it has started hurting so much lately, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this??

bursitis

Hi, I did have bursitis around the end of a rod. It seemed to flare up for a couple years if I did anything too strenous or new--like turning over and extending my garden. However, over the last several years I haven't had any problems with this-- Hope you can say the same soon. Ellen

Comment

Working...
    X