No announcement yet.

Back among the living!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris-so happy you are home with your family. It's just not the same until you are home! I'm sure with therapy, your leg will get stronger. I had a weaker leg for about 6 mths. It still aches a bit now & then but nothing major now...Lynne
    ps. put the big ice pad that I gave you on it!!!

Comment

Welcome back, Chris!!!

You sound like you are coming along beautifully. Keep up the good work and don't do too much too soon!

Brandi
      Brandi
      Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
      Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
      L1-S1
      Dr. William Lauerman
      Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
      Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
      http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

Welcome back, Chris! We missed you. You're lucky you were able to have it all done in one operation and get by with a shorter fusion.

Best wishes for a fast and uncomplicated recovery.

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

It is SO nice to finally hear from you!!! You have been in my thoughts a lot, and I smiled when I saw this post!!!

I am so happy for you, we obviously all knew you would get through it !!!
          I wish I would have gotten taller, I'm jealous .

Don't get dicouraged with your husband, it's been almost as hard on him as it was on you in his mind .

Keep us updated, we all love you!!!

Shari

Comment

Welcome back Chris! It's so good to hear that your surgery was so successful. It helps to know that Dr. Boachie has had another successful surgery since he'll being doing my fusion in September.

Take care of that leg and continue to keep us updated on your progress when you can.

Mish
            MishP
            38 y/o
            Diagnosed with Scoliosis at age 6 - Bracing didn't help
            Brace off at age 12
            Saw Chiropractor/massage therapist
            Pre-op
            Upper Curve - 115 degrees
            Lower Curve - 85 degrees
            9/18/07 Anterior/posterior surgery w/Dr. Boachie-Adjei
            Fused T2-L3
            Not sure of post-op correction

Comment

Congratulations, Chris~ I'm so glad that you have this behind you now and can look forward to recovery and good health again soon! Best wishes.... JoAnn

Comment

Working...
              X