Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinecore in Canada?

Hi guys,
    Sorry if I missed it somewhere here, but is anyone aware of a place to look into the spinecore brace for adults in Canada? B.C would be great. I know it was invented here but don't know where to find it. Thanx, Bish

Bish,
    There is a list of Spinecor providers on the spinecorporation.com wesite. I'll see if I can copy and post. I would have sworn Dr. Coillard told me they were having some success with it in adult patients to treat pain, but she may not have meant at their clinic, because someone contacted them , I think.
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

P.S. Your analogy was eloquent and funny. You must be really smart. You can describe what I can't put into words.

I found it. Here it is...Click on the Canadian flag.

http://www.spinecorporation.com/English/index.htm
    Last edited by cherylplinder; 06-25-2007, 03:37 PM.
    God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

Thanx Cherylplinder!

Well thankyou so much! What a nice thing to say. I am probably more smart ass than smart but thankyou. All the best, Dave

Comment

lol
        God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

Bish,
          Did you find out anything?

Comment

Working...
          X