Sholder Tingling/Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sholder Tingling/Pain

Hi guys, had a quick question for you-- It's been around two years since my fusion surgery and lately I have been having pain in my right shoulder/back when I move my arm certain ways. Its a sharp tingling like I was shocked and it goes away pretty quick. Feels like some kind of nerve issue. Have any of your heard/experienced anything like that? It happens most frequently when I reach down and behind me (like reaching behind my seat when I am driving). Thanks!
    Lindsay

Shoulder Tingling/Pain

Call your MD. I had this same thing in Jan 2002 and ended up having a revison surgery. I stupidly moved rocks in my garden (what was I thinking?) during the autumn 2001 and dislodged the hooks at the top of my hardware!!!! Be sure you see the doc who performed the surgery and no one else in his/her practice. This ages you before your time but extends your life at the same time. Funny thing.

Comment

I have also experienced this kind of feeling this year after stupidly trimming branches and bushes in the back yard. In my case, everything with the hardware was fine. I had pinched some nerves in my shoulder and arm area. A few good massages and some treatment helped it.
      Theresa

April 8 & 12, 2004 - Anterior/Posterior surgery 15 hours & 7 hours
      Thorasic - 79 degree down to 22
      Lumbar - 44 degree down to 18
      Fused T2 to sacrum
      June 2, 2005 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @L3 7 hours
      MAY 21, 2007 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @ L2, extended the fusion to S2 and added pelvic instrumentation 9 hours

FUSED T2 - SACRUM 2

Comment

Working...
      X