bodysuits for Spinecor wearers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodysuits for Spinecor wearers

Hello, I needed to order more bodysuits for my 13 year old (who wears the Spinecor Brace), and I was just told by the owner that they now have snapped crotched bodysuits for children. We've been ordering from
    Bodysuit.com for over a year now, and they work beautifully for us, and they're much less expensive then the Spinecor bodysuits.

We needed new bodysuits, she's grown!!! We head back up to Montreal next month; we'll see what her spine did with this growth.

pat

Pat,

I am confused. I didn't understand your post. Who now has snapped, bodysuits?
    Melissa
    From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
    Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Comment

Melissa,

I think Pat meant that before they didn't have children's sizes with snaps and now they do ? I went to the website and couldn't find a selection for children. Pat, should I contact the owner by phone or e-mail? Maybe I'll just wait until they update their website....

Last edited by Celia; 04-24-2007, 03:29 PM.

Canadian eh
      Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

Hi Melissa and Celia, Celia you're right, before they didn't carry small children's sizes, now they do.

Celia, their phone # is 1-866-219-9060 and you should ask to speak with Rita, she knows all about the brace and what bodysuit works with it.
        pat

Comment

Oh, I thought you were always getting children's bodysuits there with the snaps on.
          Melissa
          From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
          Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Comment

Thanks Pat!

Melissa, I ordered a few from special clothes and Deirdre doesn't like them very much. We have six of the Spinecor bodysuits and sooner or later they will need replacing.

Canadian eh
            Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

My daughter did not like the special cloths suits either. And bodysuitrs.com did not have her size. Maybe they do now. Thanks for the info pat!!!
              from CT, USA
              6 year old daughter diagnosed 7/06 33* T9

Spinecor 8/06 - 8/2012
              8/06 11* 3/07 5*-8/07 8*-2/08 3*
              10/08 1* 4/09 Still holding @ 1*
              10/09 11* OOB 4/10 Negative 6*
              10/2011 Neg.11* IB 11yrs old 0 rotation
              4/2012 12* OOB 0 rotation
              8/2012 18* OOB for 2 weeks. TSLO night time
              2/2013 8* OOB 3 days TSLO nightime
              3/2014 8* Out of Brace permanently

Comment