Clear institute! Been there. Done that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mary Ellen... Good to see you.

Nick is now 14. He went into the SpineCor brace at 12. He progressed to 53T, 38L as of the October SpineCor checkup.

I researched Clear FOR MONTHS because it IS a ton of money... but... the other option was surgery... I didn't have the money to throw at the problem, but I did not want to go the surgery path without saying I tried everything I could.

Nick has been at Clear for two weeks... tomorrow is the final day (thankfully... two hour commute each way)... Anyway, the results have been phenomenal. He is being treated by Dr. Stitzel, who has been outstanding. His energy and dedication to the treatment is VERY reassuring.

Now... for the treatment... every step along the way, through all three treatments every day, the doc explains very clearly and concisely what is going on and what he expects in terms of results. The goal of the first week is to work on getting the curve back into Nick's neck... and that he has done... He has explained that without the curve, the spine can't derotate... once the curve in the neck returns, the rest will fall in place.

At the beginning of the treatments, Nick had a 135% loss in the curvature of his neck... He walked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. As of last Friday, after one week of treatment, he had only a 74% loss. I think that loss is 30% now after almost two weeks because he stands straight up.

Yes, the doc works with the weights, and he does also work with the muscles and spine itself... tons of work involved, including the dreaded chair.

Now... I heard all of the commotion about the 'long-term results'... and for that I have two things to say... First, this is a new program... it's only been around since 2005... so there won't be results. The program is still evolving, and Clear will tell you that... And second, when researching for yourselves, consider the ages of the patients. Someone over 50 is going to be much more difficult to treat than someone under 15... please keep that in mind. There are a lot of people that are down on the program, but when you read the posts, they are clearly older.

Prior to pulling the trigger, I spoke to a woman who's 19 year old daughter had the exact same type curves and at the same degree as my son... Her daughter was having breathing issues prior to entering Clear... and by the end of it, no more breathing issues... AND her curves remain at bay.

So while there are no long term results... but... with the exercise regimen, NONE of Dr. Stitzel's patients regressed as long as they stuck with the exercises and the traction chair... that is proven fact. Yes, it's only been a few years, but a few years of no regression by hundreds of patients... doesn't that say something about the long term results?

Right now, I'm a believer. In four months when my son does his follow-up visit, I may feel different, but after the past two weeks and talking to tons of people who had the treatment over the past few years, I don't think my position will change.

Comment

I hope ...

CLEAR works for Nick (and some other kids) ...

I HOPE Schroth (despite the blatant plugs by people who will benefit from desperate parents) works for some ...

I HOPE they define the subset Spinecor can help (despite Weiss and Schroth articles that run down Spinecor) ...

Boston braces still hold some curves.

No action holds some curves.

Just MHO, but VBS makes the most sense to me - and growing rods. The only real answer is to push further gene ID, and prevent the choice of treatment, pain, and failed infantile, juvenile, and adolescent methods in which we all placed our faith ... only to meet surgery eventually.

I saw a post earlier about a mother who felt negligent she didn't notice her daughter's curve: Please, please, please don't think you could have when I suspect A) she didn't know; or B) she knew and deliberately hid it.

I was 10 at dx - with a 35° t-curve. I'd have done all in my power to hide it if my friend hadn't blabbed.

In the long run, so little or so much can make a difference - but all treatments are ineffective for some, no treatments are fine for some, and some treatments are better for some.

As a parent, all you can do is the best you can ... I'd definitely pull not only PubMed, but common articles about treatments.

BlueMan, does CLEAR actually tout the words of the chiros I posted? If so, do you realize how outdated their statements are? Is there a venue to report if "student's" views vary from the Institute?

Surely they'd not describe current technology as "Harrington".

Best to all ...
      Pam
      Fusion is NOT the end of the world.
      AIDS Walk Houston 2008 5K @ 33 days post op!

41, dx'd JIS & Boston braced @ 10
      Pre-op ±53°, Post-op < 20°
      Fused 2/5/08, T4-L1 ... Darrell S. Hanson, Houston

VIEW MY X-RAYS
      EMAIL ME

Comment

Blue man

"I researched Clear FOR MONTHS because it IS a ton of money... but... the other option was surgery... I didn't have the money to throw at the problem, but I did not want to go the surgery path without saying I tried everything I could."

Blue man, If money is an issue, I would strongly suggest that on the last day of treatment you go straight from the XRay at the clear and have your cobb angle verified by an outside source THE SAME DAY. It will cost you $100 and then you can decide if you should spend $3000 on your own traction chair.If the numbers they gave you are out to lunch,I am sure you would reconsider the validity of the whole thing.If it is bogus, why put your Son through months/ years of bogus therapy?

At the beginning of the treatments, Nick had a 135% loss in the curvature of his neck... He walked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. As of last Friday, after one week of treatment, he had only a 74% loss. I think that loss is 30% now after almost two weeks because he stands straight up.

Was this measured with an XRAY? If so was it wearing a head weight?

Now... I heard all of the commotion about the 'long-term results'... and for that I have two things to say... First, this is a new program... it's only been around since 2005... so there won't be results. The program is still evolving, and Clear will tell you that... And second, when researching for yourselves, consider the ages of the patients. Someone over 50 is going to be much more difficult to treat than someone under 15... please keep that in mind. There are a lot of people that are down on the program, but when you read the posts, they are clearly older.

Well my only concern is that there are no "short term results" either. I bet Dr. Stitzel can't produce a single patient with verifiable results outside of his office measurements. IE. a real radiologist. And by the way, I wonder how long they can keep using that line. "its only been around for....2,5,10 years? That's why we can't show any real results!"

So while there are no long term results... but... with the exercise regimen, NONE of Dr. Stitzel's patients regressed as long as they stuck with the exercises and the traction chair... that is proven fact. Yes, it's only been a few years, but a few years of no regression by hundreds of patients... doesn't that say something about the long term results?

You might want to confirm the souce of this "PROVEN FACT". Ironically it is a heck of pitch to back up selling you the traction chair, don't you think? Also I suppose if they all regressed one could just say they must not have done the chair and excercises! What percent did not comply?

Right now, I'm a believer. In four months when my son does his follow-up visit, I may feel different, but after the past two weeks and talking to tons of people who had the treatment over the past few years, I don't think my position will change.[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to rain on your parade because I know you have no choice but to do anything you can for your child. I am saying something because I don't want you getting taken too badly! You may feel I am biased but one thing to keep in mind is that whoever this doctor is, learned how to do this from Dr. Woggon, who I saw personally less than one year ago. I hope I am wrong and that maybe the treatment just did not work for me. All the best, Bish

Comment

BlueCrystalMan
          First, this is a new program... it's only been around since 2005... so there won't be results. The program is still evolving, and Clear will tell you that...
          With modern medicine new treatments on humans are strictly regulated and scrutinized. Remember we are dealing with human beings. A consent is signed explaining the possible downsides/possible benefits --with no guarantees. Subjects of experimental medical treatments are usually reimbursed for expenses and the treatment. Never do study participants of a new treatment have to shell out big bucks$$$

Money for new medical experimental treatments comes from gov't grants or specific groups(cancer, lupus, birth defects, etc) who raise money. The treatments are scrutinized by an institutional review board which decide whether the the whole concept has any merit before allowing it to take place.

This is what worries me about Clear. A "new", expensive treatment with "no results".

We all understand your desperation to save your son from surgery. What if your son's curves return/progress after you finish Clear? You've wasted time.
          The only other alternative that has published results In the National Library of Medicine is the Schroth method--it also uses Cheneau bracing. There are some other European ones which I saw recently, utilizing similar modalities, but forget where.

You might want to search all the Clear posts on this Forum and contact those people posting them. Some people were adamant it was the answer but, when I tried to contact them, I got no response. If it was so great we would be hearing about it and papers with preliminary results would be published for all the world to benefit..
          Last edited by Karen Ocker; 01-18-2008, 08:31 PM.
          Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
          Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

Originally posted by txmarinemom
            The only real answer is to push further gene ID
            Right on, Pam! Gene therapy IS the way of the future, but it's not here yet... so we have to go with what we have currently. Hopefully by the time my son starts producing offspring, there will have been a breakthrough and scoliosis will be a thing of the past.

Originally posted by Bish
            If money is an issue, I would strongly suggest that on the last day of treatment you go straight from the XRay at the clear and have your cobb angle verified by an outside source THE SAME DAY. It will cost you $100 and then you can decide if you should spend $3000 on your own traction chair.If the numbers they gave you are out to lunch,I am sure you would reconsider the validity of the whole thing.If it is bogus, why put your Son through months/ years of bogus therapy?
            My son's SpineCor doc offered to do a set of xrays on Monday, and even offered to review the Clear films, AND Dr. Stitzel would have released them to me for the review... However, the SpineCor doc's method of measurement is much different from that of Clear.

Nick had a set of xrays taken going into the program, an interim set, and an exit set. I understand what you're saying, bish, but if the initial set was the baseline by which the remaining two sets were based and compared, how can that be bogus?

Was this measured with an XRAY? If so was it wearing a head weight?
            He was... in all three... so regardless, if you have a baseline and are comparing additional films to it, how are the readings bad?

Well my only concern is that there are no "short term results" either. I bet Dr. Stitzel can't produce a single patient with verifiable results outside of his office measurements. IE. a real radiologist.
            There are plenty of short-term results, my son being one of them. I've spoken to several parents who had their children through the Clear program, and most of them had great results. In all cases, the curves were reduced to some degree. Again, one girl had breathing problems, and the problems subsided after treatment.

And by the way, I wonder how long they can keep using that line. "its only been around for....2,5,10 years? That's why we can't show any real results!"
            THEY are saying the method has been around for three years. I am asking how can you expect long term results in such a short time frame? I'm sure as the results are studied, long-term results will be published. As of right now, there was a kid in the office that I spoke to... In the eight months he's been being treated, his curves actually decreased through his after-care.

You might want to confirm the souce of this "PROVEN FACT". Ironically it is a heck of pitch to back up selling you the traction chair, don't you think? Also I suppose if they all regressed one could just say they must not have done the chair and excercises! What percent did not comply?
            I'm self-employed, so the chair was a huge expense. I inquired of Clear about a discount on the chair, and they very quickly provided me the names of two people who had chairs available for purchase. Clear in no way made it seem like I needed to purchase a chair from them. Further, on the money thing, Dr. Stitzel's office hardly discussed insurance/payment options with me at all. To me, after seeing this for two weeks, they were concerned with the care of my son. And not once did the doc himself discuss funds... at all. Only on the second to the last day did the staff go over everything with me regarding copays... that was all they were interested in collecting. Going into the program, when I first signed on back in November, they took a copy of my insurance card... and that was pretty much it. So I've got a very different opinion as far as the money aspect of it goes.

I am not trying to rain on your parade because I know you have no choice but to do anything you can for your child. I am saying something because I don't want you getting taken too badly! You may feel I am biased but one thing to keep in mind is that whoever this doctor is, learned how to do this from Dr. Woggon, who I saw personally less than one year ago. I hope I am wrong and that maybe the treatment just did not work for me.
            How old are you, bish? I'm really sorry the treatment didn't work for you. However, my son is 14 and still growing... His growth plates haven't set up yet... still a few years to go for that. And I personally feel he is going to have to deal with this all of his life... but if this treatment reduced the curves to where they were even a year ago, how is that a bad thing? The kid is an exercise maniac anyway... so 20 extra minutes worth of exercises to attempt to keep the curves down not only don't cost him anything but time he does have, but they are priceless if they work. Even in the SpineCor brace he had to do exercises, so this is nothing new to him, and again, he loves to exercise. The exercises make sense as they relate to the curves.

For me to stand there and look at him and see a physical difference, that, to me, is progress. Can we keep him there? Lord only knows... Any regrets about the last two weeks? No... we tried, and it was painless for him.

It was a very positive experience for us... Yes, it was costly, but we can now say we tried. I'm optimistic that it is going to work for him because of his age and willingness to do the afterwork... and if it doesn't work, it was still worth getting the curves down because that shows me that they can be reduced, even if just temporarily, because that reduction, somewhere along the way, someone is going to take and find a way to maintain.

Originally posted by Karen Ocker
            What if your son's curves return/progress after you finish Clear? You've wasted time.
            And what if they don't? I've wasted nothing. It can go either way at this point, and being proactive, and understanding the treatments and the exercises, I can't see how any of it will hurt. His curves were reduced. You can see it physically with no medical training necessary.

The only other alternative that has published results In the National Library of Medicine is the Schroth method--it also uses Cheneau bracing. There are some other European ones which I saw recently, utilizing similar modalities, but forget where.
            But even that isn't always successful. None of them are. Sitting and waiting is not an option for me. Even SpineCor promised great things and didn't deliver FOR US. As I wrote earlier, is his curve initially at 53 degrees because of SpineCor and would have been worse if we didn't go that route? We'll never know, and like to think that it was because of SpineCor that it was ONLY 53 degrees.

You might want to search all the Clear posts on this Forum and contact those people posting them. Some people were adamant it was the answer but, when I tried to contact them, I got no response.
            I contacted many, and got many responses, and based on my readings here, and elsewhere, and the responses of people that went through Clear, I made my decision, and have no regrets.

Comment

[QUOTE=BlueCrystalMan]

My son's SpineCor doc offered to do a set of xrays on Monday, and even offered to review the Clear films, AND Dr. Stitzel would have released them to me for the review... However, the SpineCor doc's method of measurement is much different from that of Clear.
              Wow! I would find that statement a little concerning. I notice you said he WOULD have given you films. What about the medical system? Have you had prior XRAYS through a real doctor? Could YOU notice an improvement in the films? I overlayed mine to see if I could see the 30%ish curve reduction they were claiming. I am sure you can guess what I saw.

Nick had a set of xrays taken going into the program, an interim set, and an exit set. I understand what you're saying, bish, but if the initial set was the baseline by which the remaining two sets were based and compared, how can that be bogus?

Well if the practitioner who is charging you the money for the therapy is the same person you are expecting to get unbiased results from, I am sure you can see the conflict of interest.I am just saying for all the effort and money put into the treatment, why not confirm its validity?

He was... in all three... so regardless, if you have a baseline and are comparing additional films to it, how are the readings bad?

If you are saying he had a head weight on for all the xrays, don't you find that concerning? What the heck does that prove? It sure would be interesting to weigh the head weight in the first xray compared to the last xray.A heavier weight would account for a more appealing looking head positioning.IE reduced forward head positioning. All that proves is that a bag of weight strategically placed on your head will temporarilly reduce forward head positioning. So what? What about change without a head weight?

How old are you, bish? I'm really sorry the treatment didn't work for you. However, my son is 14 and still growing... His growth plates haven't set up yet... still a few years to go for that. And I personally feel he is going to have to deal with this all of his life... but if this treatment reduced the curves to where they were even a year ago, how is that a bad thing? The kid is an exercise maniac anyway... so 20 extra minutes worth of exercises to attempt to keep the curves down not only don't cost him anything but time he does have, but they are priceless if they work. Even in the SpineCor brace he had to do exercises, so this is nothing new to him, and again, he loves to exercise. The exercises make sense as they relate to the curves.I am 35 years old. I am sorry if I look like the consumate skeptic but I just saw a lot of very suspect things in the whole treatment program, and the guy I saw is teaching this stuff to everyone else! He started the whole program!

It was a very positive experience for us... Yes, it was costly, but we can now say we tried. I'm optimistic that it is going to work for him because of his age and willingness to do the afterwork... and if it doesn't work, it was still worth getting the curves down because that shows me that they can be reduced, even if just temporarily, because that reduction, somewhere along the way, someone is going to take and find a way to maintain.

And what if they don't? I've wasted nothing. It can go either way at this point, and being proactive, and understanding the treatments and the exercises, I can't see how any of it will hurt. His curves were reduced. You can see it physically with no medical training necessary.
              [COLOR=Red I can't really argue with that. This is why I tried it in the first place. I really do hope I am wrong for you. I hope you can make me look like a jacjkass. My main concern and the reason I suggested outside confirmation of xrays is this...... Consider the possibility that this whole postive Xray thing is built on a lie. Ok lets call it a misconception. I am quite confident that the latter XRays of your son were taken at the end of a treatment session or day. Don't you think it would be interesting to see before and after xrays of a scoliotic patient just prior to and just after say..... an hour massage, 20 minutes on an inversion machine or even simply laying down for 30 minutes. If there were noticeable differences in the xray, this would hardly prove any one of these treatment methods as successfull, would it? I wonder if it is possible that many things could have a very temporary effect on the curve, but have no effect beyond 10 minutes? an hour? who knows. Just a thought, all the best, Bish
              [/COLOR]

Comment

I'm not out to make you look like a jackass... nor anyone else. I'm here to give an opposing viewpoint. Obviously it didn't work for you, and again, I feel bad that it didn't... But I think it is fair to state to those reading this that are considering alternative treatments your age in regards to the treatment options. You and I both know that the older you get, the tougher it is to treat. That is not a shot against your age by any stretch... it is just a statement.

The weights on his head were identical in all three sets of xrays, and the argument is irrelevant. When you're given a starting point, and your endpoint is measured EXACTLY the same way, those are the results... period. It doesn't matter if he's got 100 pound weights up there or if he's standing on his head... The unit of measurement, as long as the conditions are exactly the same for both shots, will be exact. No matter how you convolute the environment, A + B comes out to C every time if the exact same protocols are followed. If you're suggesting that this doctor changed the weights on Nick's head to get skewed results, you are not only sadly mistaken, but I doubt you've got ANY proof of that, and you have just opened yourself up to a libel lawsuit. And if you can prove your claims, then you can definitely rightfully sue for your money back and any damages. But I can tell you this with absolute certainty... I was VERY hands on during the two weeks, and your claims are without merit and VERY off-base.

Why is Nick's SpineCor doc's measurements suspect? Because there is a large margin for error... Nick had to just plant his feet and the films were taken while he was standing up. The films were then measured with a shared angle... the middle one... so if he twisted or turned one way or another, BOTH top and bottom readings got skewed from the previous set. Clear takes smaller subsets, so there is much less margin for error.

This isn't an exact science. There are theories that being worked so they are proven... and the methods are changing while the research continues. You had a negative experience, and because of your writings I almost bailed. Will I be angry and bitter if it doesn't work for my son? No. Why? Because I know there are no promises going in other than they will reduce the curves... which they did. As I stated, I can see it physically with my own eyes... just my son standing there in the kitchen without any bracing or weights. How can you put a price on that? If he regresses, so what? We now know that the curves can be backed off quite a bit, and what protocol can be examined to work on maintaining it? Dr. Stitzel said when we come back in four months for the follow-up, there will most likely be different exercises or treatment regimens. It was the same thing with the SpineCor doc... always new exercises that came out every quarter in the two years we were under his care.

I'm optimistic, and will remain optimistic. The results weren't fantastic for my son, but I knew that going in. He did improve in those two weeks. If he regresses before his four month checkup, let's find out why. No two cases are alike, and if whatever data we're providing lends itself to a permanent fix, and surgery was avoided, we all win.

So make all the claims you want, but be ready to provide proof if called on them... but I am telling you first-hand that there was zero trickery.

Comment

Bluecrystalman,
                  You seem very convinced that this whole deal is on the up and up to the point which I will no longer argue about the logistics of certain entities of the treatment with you. Again I wish you the best and hope I am wrong about the whole deal. What I can tell you is that I do have more info than what I have conveyed here that makes me feel the way I do, but I don't think you want to hear it. As far as my slanderous comments or suggestions regarding the clear institute, I am more trying to inspire some different thoughts or options in determining if this thing is viable scientifically. You seem a little overprotective of the program which I feel may sway your ability to look at things objectively.What about my thoughts on massage therapy, laying down, etc on the effects of xrays? Do you think the clear institute can show evidence that disputes this? I know they can't. As far as a libel law suit I can't exactly say I am shaking in my boots. I can see the day in court now........ We are a clinic that provides the suggestion of the possibility of reduction of curves in scoliotic patients at a cost of $3000 plus plus plus, a week per person with no scientific evidence whatsoever that it works. We don't like what Bish says about our clinic and therefore intend to sue him for defamation of reputation that we never even had. Good luck boys.
                  Anyways that was obviously sarcasm intended for amusement. In reality, did you know that the clear institute is really little more than a website? I have been to and seen the "Clear institute" which is one virtually empty room in the basement of an old building in St Cloud Minnessota. The founders son sells the traction chairs. Anyways, don't be mad, I am only expressing my opinion.As we all know , opinions are like ###holes. Everyone has one.Bish

Comment

Not to fan any any flames, but I thought it's worth mentioning this without bias... For the most accurate reading on effect of any treatment, x-rays should be taken without any external device attached to the body. What you are looking to measure are the natural, uninfluenced positions of the spine in any or all of the three planes. Taking x-rays with weights attached only shows the extensibility of the tissue and thus deformation of the cervical curve. And even though the baseline in those x-rays is consistent, it does very little to show whether the body will hold such change on a functional level... It only shows that one can 'stretch' connective tissues using weight, getting progressively more length out of the tissues with each subsequent treatment. It does not address the cause of the initial shortening and in the case of the cervical region, this cause could and probably is quite complex and stubborn to change as it is always linked to neurovascular and visceral structures. One cannot/should not use weights to pull on the pleural dome (suspensory ligaments running from the cervical vertebrae to the upper portion of the lungs) or force stretching of the soft tissues associated with the neurologic structures of the neck/head region.

If the treatment was in fact effective in the 'long term', they would taking x-rays without the weights attached. The true test is whether the effect holds on its own, not whether they can displace the neck with weights. The picture on their website of someone who underwent this treatment shows them looking down at the ground in the before x-ray and looking up at the ceiling in the after x-ray. When was the last time we saw someone with their head/eyes angled in either of these directions while standing upright, walking , etc. The body always rights the eyes/head to the horizon, regardless of neck positioning. Those images are misleading.

My concern with this treatment, in part, is that they may be causing further stress/harm to the system/organs/structures as a whole by using force to pull on such delicate and unforgiving structures. Also, the neck is the last portion of our spine to adapt to discrepancies below it. It will have little chance of holding that change if the thoracic and lumbar spine as well as the pelvis remains aberrant.

My hope is that we will someday see barbaric and overly-simplified methods like this eliminated altogether from the repetoire of treatments... and head down a more intelligent, receptive, perceptive and communicative path with the human body. It's sad to think this type of approach is "alternative or progressive"... Haven't we learned anything from modern day medicine?

Just my thoughts. I understand it's worth a try... and everyone is doing their best to make informed decisions. Unfortunately, business and medicine have become somewhat synonymous these days making those decisions even harder to make with clarity.

best,
                    structural

Comment

Great post, structural.

Bish... I'm not mad... by any stretch of the imagination. I am curious about your 'other information.' Moreso, though, about how you acquired the information. And if your information is proof of deceit on behalf of Clear, I would be interested in reviewing that information for a basis in legal action.

Again, the way my son now stands after treatment, and how he feels, is testament to the fact that the short-term benefits are there. As for the long-term benefits, as with all of the various bracing options, we'll have to wait and see. It really is all we have at this point, right?

And yes, I am aware that the owner's son sells the chairs... he's the one that provided me the names of the people that had used ones available.

Anyway, PM me any pertinent information you care to share about what you alluded to above... If your information is well-founded, and a disservice done to my son, I WILL lead the charge...

Comment

used chairs?

I have to wonder why they're willing to sell used chairs when they could easily sell a new chair (and gain monetarily). The skeptic in me asks "why would they be willing to advertise used equipment?".

Did they perhaps not work, and he's doing a little CYA with unhappy patients?

Just a thought ...

Regards,
                        Pam

VIEW MY X-RAYS
                        EMAIL ME

Comment

One step ahead of you, Pam. The person I'm getting ours from has decided on a different route of treatment due to various reasons. I am not at liberty to discuss that here, as I should let her tell her own story (she is a member of this forum and may have already stated her reasons).

I can say that it isn't primarily for the reason you're thinking.

Comment

It seems all those alternative treatments are ineffective

Bish, good to find somebody from BC, I live in Richmond. Yes, it's impossible to find any specialists nearby. but I was recommended by my cousin to a Chinese medicine clinic, that 'physician' claimed he can treat scoliosis. My cousin had leg length difference due to scoliosis, but she thinks she's treated now. However, she's unable to even get the family doctor to x ray her. but she can see the result. So, i am now thinking if i should give it a try, although i'm very skeptical about it. From this site, it seems all those alternative treatment are useless. But I did find something from a Tawainese scoliosis patients' website, they claimed this 3D bracing treatment is effective to adult patients. Here is the study those university doctors did couple years ago comparing the results even after without bracing for 1 year. http://scoliosisclub.com/pages02/008/008.htm
                            (the first page is chinese, then the report is in English)

Comment

Hey Yellowfish

Hey there. How are you. Nice to meet a close neighbor. So what is your story? age? sex? pain? degrees? Let me know if this doc can do anything. If so you can tell him I am next in line. Hahah! and we can make him a rich man if he is for real. Bish

Comment

age? sex? pain? degrees?
                                What kind of board IS this, Bish???? LOL ...

You just gave me my first much needed laugh for the day. Thanks!

Regards,
                                Pam

VIEW MY X-RAYS
                                EMAIL ME

Comment

Working...
                                X