channel islands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• channel islands?

hey, does ne1 here live in the channel islands? every1 seems to be from the US or the UK apart frm me

xx
    Becki
    16y/o girl
    42" thorocolumbar curve + rotation
    Had anterior surgery on 9th sept 2006
    www.myspace.com/curvesarecool

Hey,

I'm from Australia and yes there are a lot more US & UK people on here. But sorry i don't know where Channel Islands are......

Lee
    Had surgery May 28th 2007 Anterior/Posterior getting fused from T3 - L3

http://curvedgirl.blogspot.com

Comment

the channel islands are between france & england. not many people have heard of them cos ther so small
      Becki
      16y/o girl

Comment

I'm in the UK !

Hey,
        I live roughly somewhere in the middle of england, i've never been to the channel isles but my friend has and she liked it. Did your surgery go well ? I hope so! I'm gonna have mine soon.
        Annie
        Btw i'm not Ukmum, i'm her daughter i'm only using her account as mine isn't working
        Hey Ho !
        I'm Annie--->
        This is not UKmum : it's her daughter but i'm using her account as mine is not working ---->
        Well i'm 14, my curves are now 61 and 41 degrees,
        i've never worn a brace and i'm having surgery on the 23rd this month.

I like kayaking, diving, swimming, rock climbing and playing/listening to all types of music.

Comment

Hey!
          yea i had my surgery bout 6 months ago (in a few days), n everything is fine now! my hips stil arent perfect but im workin on that. wot date r u havin urs?
          x
          Becki
          16y/o girl

Comment

Originally posted by x-becki-x
            Hey!
            yea i had my surgery bout 6 months ago (in a few days), n everything is fine now! my hips stil arent perfect but im workin on that. wot date r u havin urs?
            x
            I'm having mine on the 23rd this month and frankly i think my mum is more worried than i am. I am a bit worried cus i wont be able to swim ect. for a while: when could you do sports and stuff again? were you worried about ur surgery? how uch school did ya miss? (hehehe!)
            Annie x
            Hey Ho !
            I'm Annie--->
            This is not UKmum : it's her daughter but i'm using her account as mine is not working ---->

I like kayaking, diving, swimming, rock climbing and playing/listening to all types of music.

Comment

i cud swim 6 weeks afterwards, bt cudn run or nefin til a few weeks ago. i stil haven tried doin netin big, but thats only cos im lazy :S i wasn worried at al b4, i was stil smilin wen i was bein wheeled in. i went bk 2 skool after 12 days, (2days after hopsital), i duno how i did that, i jus dint feel the need 2 stay at home cos i felt fine
              x
              Becki
              16y/o girl

Comment

Oh my goshio (lol words of randomness i know) ! You were back quickly You can't be that lazy if you went back 2 school 2 days after u came out of hospital. How much difference did the op make?
                annie x
                Hey Ho !
                I'm Annie--->

Comment

my back was 42" before n now it is 10". i dont have a rib hump now but i stil have uneven hips- apparently thats cos im used 2 standing like this. 2 b honest at 1st i fort it wasn worth it cos i stil had a lot of pain (i got it wen i laid down) & my hips hadn changed, bt recently the pains stopped n its gettin beta. at the beginnin i was sure if surgery was the rite fing 2 do, bt now im glad that i did it

do u hv msn or something?
                  x
                  Becki
                  16y/o girl

Comment

Working...
                  X