Revision Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revision Experience

Has anyone had revision surgery with Dr. Behrooz Akbarnia in La Jolla, California? If so can you share your experience/results? I would like to find out more about him before I make an appointment.

Thank you,

Leslie

Akbarnia

Hi,

I met with Dr Akbarnia yesterday for a surgical consult..

Have you decided if you are going to meet with him?

Please email me: askforKen@aol.com

Comment

Hi Ken,

I do still want to meet with Dr. Arkbarnia, I just want to get more info. about him first since he's a few hours away. How was your appointment with him? What did he suggest for you? I hope it went well.

Leslie

Comment

Ken & Leslie

There is another person on the forum, "Brynnski" who has consulted with Dr. Akbarnia and I believe she has scheduled surgery with him in a few months. I've communicated with her about Dr. Akbarnia and she had nothing but positive things to say about him. I was referred to see him by my son's ortho surgeon but I have not sought a consult yet. I have consistently heard from others he is one of the top surgeons in the San Diego area. In a 2005 San Diego Magazine poll given to San Diego physicians, he was one of the top ortho surgeons picked who other drs. said they would send a family member to.

Renee

Comment

Dr. Akbarnia

Hi Leslie,

I would say go for the appointment to see what he has to say... From my research he seems to be a top notch surgeon, I have not found people commenting on their outcomes from surgery with him and that is something I am currently seeking...

Please do let me know if you get any information that you feel is helpful in making a decision!

If you want I will email you what he suggested for me... Just email me any questions and I will reply...

My email is: askforKen@aol.com

Comment

Working...
          X