Sacrum vs. illium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Structural Integration

After 35 years with scoliosis, I have never heard of Sturctural Integration. What is that?

Joan

Comment

Structural Integration

Never mind. I read the links in your previous post.

Got it. Not for me.

Thanks,
      joan

Comment

Joan,
        Not for you? ...Why is that?

Comment

Here you go again. What has it got to do with you what decision Joan makes? Why should she have to explain herself to you or anyone?? She already said she has read the links.

I dont care what you say, you are on here to get more business for yourself and practicioners of Structural integration. I am jolly well sick and tired of you, and your backdoor methods.

Macky
          Operation 1966, Fused from T4 to L3, had Harrington rods inserted. Originally had an 85 degree Thoracic curve with lumbar scoliosis as well but had a good correction.
          Perfectly normal life till 1997 but now in a lot of pain daily. Consider myself very fortunate though.

Comment

Macky,
            I'm sorry you feel that way. Funny thing is, we're here on a thread where someone asked about the sacrum in relation to the ilium. Somehow we managed to get so far off topic as to ask ME how I corrected my ideopathic scoliosis. How did we get to that? Why did I have to explain myself to Joan? I was just asking her out of curiosity.

My original post on this thread, once again, was completely and absolutely benign and to the point of the question asked (please look for yourself). Since that single post of mine I've been attacked and insulted again by several people. What the heck is going on here??? I give an informed answer(with NO reference to my profession) and suddenly I'm guilty of "selling" my work. Unbelievable!

Macky, how in the world am I going to get business from answering someones question on where the sacrum and ilium are? If you people didn't keep poking me about then none of you would even know what I do. Besides, I have a full, successful and reputable practice.... I don't need to come here for more business...????? In fact, that whole previous thread (you're familiar with which one I'm refering to) was me supporting something I don't even practice! And therefore have nothing to gain financially from!!!!

You know... I'm "jolly well sick and tired of you" too.

Let people have their own discussions, please.
            structural
            Last edited by structural75; 01-10-2007, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Me thinks he doth protest too much...

Macky,

In my business (working with children with special needs), we ignore inappropriate responses and behavior...

I am doing great at 12 weeks post op. I already have found the benefits of my surgery in increased lung function and stamina.

Take care,
              Joan

Comment

Joan,

Who's inappropriate responses and behavior were you refering to?

In any case, I'm very happy for you... best of luck.

Regards,
                structural

Comment

Working...
                X