Increase of Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase of Spam

This has nothing to do with Scoli, I was just wondering if there is something that can be done about the spam? It seems that there is has been a sudden increase of it (spam). Some of it is very inappropreate for the kids that visit this site. Suggestions from the webmaster?
    SandyC

Hi Sandy...

I think that one can turn on an option that the first post from a new member has to be moderated, but I don't have the ability to do it.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

are the site owners not particularly interested in this issue??

Comment

I don't have a clue. Sorry.
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

i agree. i swear since i was last on here (a day or 2 ago) there was like 7 new posts, most just being spam. i havent looked at them, but the things that the title of the post is, you can just know its spam. is anything to be done about this?
          an out-of-the-ordinary, 15-year-old chic.
          diagnosed with scoliosis in 2002.
          a sparatic thinker, a heavy party-goer.

Comment

Working...
          X