16 months post op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 months post op

Hello. It has been quite awhile since I have posted here. I do lurk and pray for all of you who are getting ready for surgery. Megan had complete spinal fusion surgery, and instrumentation. She is doing just wonderfully. What a blessing this surgery was for her. She is able to do so much more now. Just wanted to send a quick hello. I am posting a recent picture of Megan also.
    Tracy

Feel free to check out her website if you would like.
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/megansheppard
    Wife to Scott, the most incredible man God put on this earth, Mom to Joshua who is 16 1/2, Megan who is 11 with CP, seizure disorder, sleep apnea, coritcal visual impairment, non mobile, non verbal, and scoliosis, but the GREATEST blessing we could of ever hoped for,who had posterior spinal fusion surgery on July 19th, 2005, fused from neck to bottom and has the titanium union rod wired in place. and Jacob 3yrs.....Can't forget our16 mos old golden lab puppy, Molly.....

Hi Tracy,
    Delighted to see Megan's doing so well. It's amazing how fast the time goes by. We're still having a few probs - just got home from hospital today - story on other thread.

Lorrie

Comment

Working...
    X