No announcement yet.

Now pain in left hip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drawing blank during appoin. and hip pain.

Hi MariHou,

I know what you mean when you were talking about not being able to go to any of your appointement alone. I am the same. My husband as always been with me, and if he can't make it my best friend always takes is place.
    She will take a day off (without pay) to be sure that I am not alone. Not even for an MRI.or Scan. She always makes a day of it. Time for us to be together. We are very lucky.
    As for your hip pain. My pain started as being only in the lower back then over the yrs progressed to the hip and back then now back hip and leg. My last MRI was not clear enought for them to see exacly, but they did say that they could see possible Stenosis, on both sides. Very sever on my left side.
    Lyrica as help control the pain, two, three times a day if needed.
    Just wanted to let you know, good luck keep us posted. Cécile

Comment

Cécile, thank you for your post.

What you describe is indeed very similar to what is happening to me. Mine has not gone to my left leg...yet. Also like you, my doctor was not able to determine the source of my pain from the MRI.

I am so glad that Lyrica is helping you. Thank you for sharing with me.

Marilyn

1975 Clear hard plastic body cast worn
      1976 Operated for high grade Spondylolisthesis; lumbar fused from L2-Sacrum and Harrington rods inserted
      1976 Wore regular type body cast and in bed rest for 1 year
      1977 Rods removed
      2006 Diagnosed with Flat back syndrome with sagittal imbalance
      2008 Scheduled for wide pedicle subtraction osteotomy, sooner if pain increases

My email is ahlan_warda@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X