Dr. Robert Pashman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Robert Pashman

Has anyone been seen or operated on by Dr. Robert Pashman at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles? He did not do my original surgery, but I might have revision surgery with him, so please share any experiences with him.

Thanks

Dr. Robert Pashman

I recently had surgery with Dr. Pashman. He is not only an exceptionally kind man but an excellent surgeon.

Comment

Yes i have had my past 3 surgeries by dr. pashman. Like twisterla said he is a excellent surgeon and a very nice person as well as has nice staff. My last surgery was in aug. Cedar sinai is also a wonderful hospital to stay at. You will have a private suite that is very large for many family members to stay with you.
      If you have any questions please let me know. i will be more then happy to share my experiences with you.
      Sarah 25 yrs old- Married with three english bulldogs

1995-Surgery for scoliosis fused T3-L3.
      2000-Surgery for Rod breaking, relaced rod and took out upper rods.
      March 2005-Surgery for removal of all rods.
      August 2005-Fusion of T10-T11 due to crack in fusion, Rods put back in.
      August 2006- Surgery for fusion from L4 to sacrum.

Comment

Cedars...

I have to voice my disagreement with your evaluation of Cedars.

I reserve the highest praise for Dr. Pashman and his staff but my stay at Cedars was difficult. The room was very well-appointed (except for a very thin mattress) and the meals were decent but many members of the nursing staff were indifferent and slow to respond. Fortunately, the doctors and a few select nurses (to whom I am eternally grateful) were keeping a close watch on me.

Comment

Working...
        X