i jst been 2 da scoliosis man.... im so fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i jst been 2 da scoliosis man.... im so fed up

so ive jst been 2 c da scoliosis man and ad sum x rays n i av gone from a 40 degree curve 2 a 29 degree curve. i hope itz a gd fing but dosnt evrione wish u cood jst go der n dey wood say ok ya all betta now u dnt hav 2 come bac eva eva egn lol guess im jst disappointed i av 2 wear it 4 ages longa scoliosis sucks it relli does

I just have to say one thing. I don't say this for you to get upset or anything, but can you please use full words. It takes forever for me to read.
    35T 54L rotation
    3rd TLSO brace
    shoe lift
    trunk shift,pelvic shift
    waiting for surgery!

Comment

Yes, use complete words, because I had a hard time reading this post, too. It makes me think that you were just messing around on here. I have had scoliosis since I was little. I was born with it. Yes, having scoliosis does suck, but I'm okay with it. I can live with it.

Comment

sorry, i didnt realise i was doing it lol im used 2 shortening all ma words on msn but honest i do have scoliosis i hav a boston brace and a now 29 degree curve. but yeah im feeling a bit more optimistic 2day

Comment

Okay, that's better. Now I can understand you. I was in a bracing program for two and a half years and I got kicked out, THANK GOD! :P I later found out that the man who designed the brace that I was wearing was nothing but a fraud. Anyways, I have to do yoga stretching in order to keep my back straight, becuase I have a lung problem that prohibits me from having the procedure done.

Comment

do u find that yogo helps?? does it actualli KEEP your bac straight?

Comment

oh n was dat man dat copes guy? or sumone else?

Comment

Working...
              X