Anybody from Milwaukee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody from Milwaukee?

HEY! im just wondering: is anybody here from Milwaukee, WI? or, is anybody here from Stevens Point, WI and went to the classes taught by Dr. Rigo?
    Hey, so I'm Rebecca, I'm 20 and I wore a Boston Brace for one year, and then a Cheneau brace for 5+ years. The Cheneau changed my life. I now am out of brace full time!!!! Its amazing. For all my scoli-girls (and guys of course) hang in there - the day you get your brace off is the best feeling ever. All the years of wearing it won't matter when that day comes. amo vobis!

"DUX FEMINA FACTI (The leader of the deed was a WOMAN!)"
    -Virgel

Hi, there!
    My son and I live in the Milwaukee area. Good to see someone from Wisconsin on here. There are not too many of us on here as far as I know. Not familar with Dr. Rigo, though.
    Linda
    Mom to Hunter (10 yrs old), status post posterior spinal fusion T1-sacrum 7/24/06 w/spastic quad CP

Comment

Hi! I'm from Upper Michigan, and we had all of our doctor appointments and the surgery done in Green Bay, WI. Milwaukee is just over 3 hours away from us and that was our next choice if we hadn't found the best surgeon in Green Bay.
      Laurie
      mom to Josh age 15, double curves 77T/55L Posterior spinal fusion done at age 13 on July 10, 2006 from T2 - L5 Now 35T/25L

Comment

appelton, wi

Hi: We live in Appleton close to Stevens Point. We just met on Monday a mom and daughter (13) who went through the Schroth technique in Stvns Point and had a brace made in Virginia based on Dr. Rigo's technique in June 06. They are having great results. We have 3 daughters 3,5 & 6 recently diagnosed with scoloiosis.

Comment

Working...
        X