Had casts and fusion in the 50s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had casts and fusion in the 50s

.... and now I am 64, losing heighth and having lots of lower back pain. Does anyone know of a doctor who handles adults with my problems? I live in Northern Virginia outside DC.

Thanks.

Hi Barb...

I've heard that both Timothy Kuklo and William Lauerman treat patients with prior fusions:

http://wuphysicians.wustl.edu/physic...nID=&deptName=
    http://www.georgetownuniversityhospi...&doctorid=4448

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Had casts and fusion in the 50s

Linda,

Thanks so much. I have a sister in St. Louis and I live near DC, so both docs are possible.

Do you live in Racine, WI? My younger brother, Bill Blandford and his wife, Lissy, live there.

Comment

No, never lived in Wisconsin.

For some reason, the SRS website is listing Kuklo in Washington DC... Not sure what's up there. If you want to go to St. Louis, Keith Bridwell is VERY well known for his treatment of patients with prior fusions.

Good luck!

Regards,
        Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
        X