diagnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diagnosis

I was at a regular pt day and my daughters went with me. My 15 yr old was the last to meet my chiro. The introduction went well she then offered to adjust my daughters back and hesitated a bit she then asked if she could please take a x-ray. I had mentioned that she had had a fall in the snow a couple years ago and of course was not prepared for the outcome. The films revealed that my daugter has a type S curve in her spine. It was so visible that I started to cry. Of course i thought it was my fault I should of taken her right away to the DR. in my own busyness we took care of her at home and she stopped complaining of the pain. She still has pain ocassionally and a bit more during the menstral cycle. Nothing was done then and there we are to bring her next week for measuremeents and then a referral to I believe and ortho.
    I was also diagnosed with scoliosis when I was 15 (slight) nothing ever came of it. My chiro wants to take x-rays of my back as well and monitor me as well. thanks Marski
    margie olszewski
Working...
X