Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two weeks to surgery and feeling very scared...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mariya and anyone else out there contemplating this surgery,

I am very sorry that my previous posts may have not been so positive or may have over concerned you. That was absolutely not my intention. My situation is different from most of you on this forum, but we are all very alike too. We all have scoliosis and now either require or want to have surgery. My surgery WAS a success- in fact, it absolutely saved my life. I lived in great pain before surgery and alot of that has already been relieved. I am now in the recovery process- and I am very confident that I made the right decision to have the surgery.

This is a wonderful forum full of wonderful people who have all stumbled here and found that while we are all very different we are also very alike- we are very kind people who only want to help and encourage others that are going thru the same.

With this type of surgery or any other surgery for that matter- there are the good and the bad. Please try to only concentrate your time on the good and think very positively. This forum was like a god-send for me before and now after my surgery.
    Angela
    29 y/o f w/76 degree curve.Surgery done on June 26th, A/P, rods, instumentaion, rib removal- now 18 degrees!!

Comment

Working...
    X