undershirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undershirts

hey i have a boston brace and i wear the undershirts my doctor gave me. they're white seamless and a kinda thick cotton type of material. a few of them ride up under my brace even though i fold them over my brace. how can i stop them from riding up? and has anybody tried some of those spandex seamless type tanks like from victorias secret???? are they better than what i'm wearing?????
    Last edited by xolibbyox; 08-27-2006, 07:49 PM. Reason: typo
    LIBBY

14 yrs old
    28 t
    29 L before brace
    right now: 21 L
    now i'm doing basketball, ballet, and piano

same problem

okay so i have the same problem, although I don't know about the victoria's secret things, i will try to check it out. if you try them, tell me how it goes. what i end up doing is when i go to the bathroom or something i pull the bottom of the shirt, and pull it up higher over the brace. the other problem is my shirts are starting to get worn out and they are getting bigger. anyways, if you find out anything, please tell me.
    I am 14

I love knitting, reading, dancing, singing, acting, etc.

I have a boston brace

My curves are 18 and about 9 in my brace

Originally my curves were about 15 and 30

I wear my brace 18-20 hours a day

Comment

undershirts

hey, ya i do the same thing in the bathroom. are you putting your undershirts in the dryer after you wash them because they stay pretty small when i do that. i'm not sure about the vs undershirts just because they might be to thin of a material. i'll ask my brace doctor at my next appointment which is sometime this fall.
      i hope he's not too mad because i haven't been wearing my brace to much this summer...
      LIBBY

14 yrs old
      28 t
      29 L before brace

Comment

yeah, i put mine in the dryer, i don't know because i have size medium, but they also gave me one size small, and that one seems to fit better, i will probably talk to my doctor and see if i can get a different size. i think its funny b/c i also live in a teeny tiny town in NH. i go to the concord hospital for treatment, if you know where that is.
        I am 14

I have a boston brace

Comment

omg

omg i go to concord hospital too. my doctors name is george. who's urs???
          LIBBY

14 yrs old
          28 t
          29 L before brace

Comment

Hey people not sure if you have come across this site but please take a look as I think it might answer your problem.
            Our daughter is about to go in to her first Boston Brace and we have just ordered these and getting them shipped to Australia where we live.

p.s is there any chance I can have my 11 1/2 year old to contact any of you to talk about going in to a brace for the first time?

The Boston T Shirt site.

http://www.bostonbrace.com/products.htm

Comment

undershirts

My daughter has worn a brace since she was 5-she is 13 now. She wears several different things. Undershirts (sleeveless) from Old Navy, or girls undershirts from Hanes, also a bra type camisole from JC Penneys that is really stretchy and leaves no wrinkles but stretches easily down to come out the bottom of the brace. We have rarely had a rub and those few cleared within a day or two.
              You are welcome to contact me with questions for my daughter from yours. She does not have personal access to the computer but I can let her read your emails and she can respond. She is positive and well adjusted and it is just a way of life for us that has become very natural.

Comment

dear ivanvee

hi... i got my first boston brace this june and it would be fine it your daughter wanted to chat. i can send you a private message with my email if you want.
                LIBBY

14 yrs old
                28 t
                29 L before brace

Comment

ok are the victorias secret things called seamless shells? i looked it up and they look good. they look so much more comfy. oh, and your daughter can talk to me if she has questions or anything. i have a boston brace, too.
                  I am 14

I have a boston brace

Comment

Hey

I've got a boston brace, too!

It's one big party down here =P

I usually wear a cami (or camisole) under my brace. It's like a spaghetti-strap shirt with a built-in-bra. I would invest in some of those.
                    Hey, I'm Laura, 13, 8th grade

Idiopathic adolescent scoliosis..
                    Diagnosed 2005
                    Boston bracing
                    Curves USED to be: 33 and 27
                    Cures ARE: 22 and 15
                    I have AIM
                    IM me!

Comment

xolibbyox, is, your brace maker dr. george?? mine is. i don't know the other one's name, but my parents do.
                      I am 14

I have a boston brace

Comment

omg! yes me too. isn't he nice??
                        and 'omg itslaura' do the camis you where have seams on the sides?? cuz i have to find seamless ones.
                        LIBBY

14 yrs old
                        28 t
                        29 L before brace

Comment

yah he's really nice. I found seamless shirts on victoria's secret and they have several different types in case u were wondering.
                          I am 14

I have a boston brace

Comment

Working...
                          X