Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numness , pins and needles in feet,leggs and hands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numness , pins and needles in feet,leggs and hands.

I have been having loss of feeling in my hands and feet,leggs, for the last yr or so, with every month or wk, feeling like it is getting worse. But last wk was a very painful feeling. It always starts with a freezing sensation that I get on my hand and feet, then they go numb and feel really heavy, and then the needles comme. Well last wk I thought for sure I had 30 people with needls priking my hand. It was very strange, and extremely painful. It will be interesting to see what the neurosurgon will say. Sometimes, I am flat on my face going up the stairs,because one legg just does not move. The needles are comming back as I am trying to write this. I quess it will be all for now. Let me know what any of you are doing to get ride of this. It is always appreciated. BUA Cic.

Geez... Hope the surgeon does something.

I get it a bit in my hands when I fall asleep, and then wake up but try to shake it off. My feet I get it when I sit a certain way a bit. And again my hands at times when I have pain in my thoracic screws(T5-T6).
    35 y/old female from Montreal, Canada
    Diagnosed with scoliosis(double major) at age 12, wore Boston brace 4 years at least 23 hours a day-curve progressed
    Surgery age 26 for 60 degree curve in Oct. 1997 by Dr.Max Aebi-fused T5 to L2
    Surgery age 28 for a hook removal in Feb. 1999 by Dr.Max Aebi-pain free for 5 years
    Surgery age 34 in Dec.2005 for broken rod replacement, bigger screws and crosslinks added and pseudarthrosis(non union) by Dr. Jean Ouellet

Comment

Working...
    X