ScoliBands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoliBands

I posted earlier, and mentioned I bought ScoliBands for myself and my family, and have gotten a number of questions about them. They can be found right here on this website at:

http://www.scoliosis.org/store/scoliband.php

They are those rubber "LiveStrong" sort of bracelets and the proceeds go to the NSF! It's a great way to donate to "our cause" and to spread the word about the condition when people ask you what it represents
    Jen
    24/NY
    Harrington rod placement & fusions
    11/2/94
    60T, 35L

Jen, thank you so much for the information on the bands. I did not know such a band existed for scoliosis. I will be purchasing a few.
    Mattie

Comment

Awsome

Hey

i think its great now people will know that your not the only "crocked spined person" lol
      they are great, super, and fantastic.................+streachy!!
      Mák Veronika
      14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
      40T
      54L
      +rotation
      Boston Brace since December 2005
      Location in Florida

I play flute.
      I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

Scolibands

Just ordered mine! Can't wait till they get here! Thanks!
        jsully
        36 year young cardiac RN
        old curve C 29, T 70, L 50
        new curve C 7, T 23, L 20
        Surgery June 11, UCH, Dr. Cronen T2-L5, posterior
        Revision December 20 L5-S1 with pelvic fixation
        and Osteotomy to L3 at Tampa General Hospital

Comment

I'm glad I could help you guys and the NSF out by doing some free advertising I wear mine everyday and for whatever reason, it makes me feel really good to have it on. Maybe it's the show of support... even though no one knows what the heck it is They will be delivered within 3-4 days too, very fast shipping, and also come with a magnet and some good pamphlets and a newsletter! ... How cool would it be to be walking down the street and see someone else wearing one?
          Jen
          24/NY
          Harrington rod placement & fusions
          11/2/94
          60T, 35L

Comment

It is interesting to me as I had not seen these kind of bracelets until last Sunday!!! Now I've heard of such a bracelet here.

A member of our Sunday School class passed them out to all of us as he is going through multiple myeloma cancer treatments and we will wear them as a reminder to pray for him. They have these for a lot of conditions and diseases and the money goes for research. Each bracelet for each disease is a different color.

Comment

These Scoli bands have been around for a little while. I've also heard that the Scoliosis Association has a Scoli band out now as well. Theirs is blue, but has the same logo on it.

Mary Lou
              Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Comment

ScoliBands

I recieved mine today! It only took like 2 days ! My husband and I put them on right away. Then my son said, "I want something!". I did not even think of ordering him one! Does anyone know if the youth size would be too big for a 3 1/2 year old?
                Thanks,
                jsully
                36 year young cardiac RN
                old curve C 29, T 70, L 50
                new curve C 7, T 23, L 20
                Surgery June 11, UCH, Dr. Cronen T2-L5, posterior
                Revision December 20 L5-S1 with pelvic fixation
                and Osteotomy to L3 at Tampa General Hospital

Comment

Working...
                X