No announcement yet.

Personal question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was about 13 when I had my spine fused and I had gotten my period a year before that. I'm barely 5 feet tall now (on a good day). One thing to remember as well is that sometimes just because your back is done growing or will not grow anymore that doesnt mean it stops your legs. It's not a lot but usually it eventually gives you a couple inches. And everyone is right, once you get comfortable with the knowledge that your short it can become an ice breaker, a joke, a flirt, anything. Plus you get what you want more because almost everything that is little is cute :-P
    Jennifer

26 years old. Diagnosed with severe Scoliosis/Kyphosis and CMT at the age of 8. Have had a total of 6 surgeries, 4 on my spine and 2 on both of my feet. Including rod removal surgery. I am fused from T-2 to T-12.

Comment

My daughter didn't start her periods till she was 16 and a half. She's just turned 17 now and they're still very irregular. We're still waiting for a date for surgery - should be Feb /March.

Comment

I'm 16 now and I got my period when I was 13. I'm 5'5" and a bit. I had my growth spurt a while back. I think it's possible I am growing very, very little still, but basically I think I've stopped. Some doctors say girls keep growing up until 18 or so...but some say I've pretty much stopped.
        Last edited by q_fruit; 04-02-2005, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X