1 year Post Op....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year Post Op....

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year on July 19th since Megan had her spinal fusion surgery. She is doing so wonderful. We went for her 1 yr check and her spine looks awesome!!!!!!

It has been such a blessing for us, for the 1st time in her life she is able to sit by herself.....The attached picture is of Megan in her princess outfit she got when we were on her Make A Wish trip in Orlando in May

She is doing wonderful. I check her often to see all the new kids getting ready for surgery. Know that you are all in my prayers.

Tracy
    Wife to Scott, the most incredible man God put on this earth, Mom to Joshua who is 16 1/2, Megan who is 11 with CP, seizure disorder, sleep apnea, coritcal visual impairment, non mobile, non verbal, and scoliosis, but the GREATEST blessing we could of ever hoped for,who had posterior spinal fusion surgery on July 19th, 2005, fused from neck to bottom and has the titanium union rod wired in place. and Jacob 3yrs.....Can't forget our16 mos old golden lab puppy, Molly.....

Tracy! I'm so happy Megan is doing well! Good news! Looks like she had a great trip to Florida. Braydon's Wish Trip to Florida was 5 years ago this week. Seems like a whole life-time ago. Good for you guys.
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Working...
    X