No Clue????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Clue????

I have scoliosis, but there is no telling what type. My left ribs jut out at the bottom, but the weirdest part is my back. I have almost no curvature to my back. It literally almost goes from my neck straight down, I always have lower back pain. I don't know what type of scoliosis would leave you with a total flat twisted back. It's almost like my back goes inward between the shoulder blades too(and my shoulder blades are winged). My neck tilts to one side also, and i'm starting to get the impression that there is either everything wrong with me or i have some nerve damage or something. Literally ANY input would be wonderful. Thanks a bunch.

A Little Help

Mike

See a doctor if you can. I have servere Scoliosis and it was picked up when i was 3 and a half. I've had back pain right in the middle of my back because I have 2 curves that look lik an 'S' and I'm due to have surgery on it this year.

also try and do some exercise as well because that'll get rid of any pain and it'll get rid of any extra body weight you may be carrying.
    2002 - 42 degree curve (top) and 38 degree curve (bottom)

2003 - 43 degree curve (top) and 37 degree curve (bottom)

2007 - 46 degree curve (top) and 48 degree curve (bottom)

Anterior/Posterior surgery 17th of July and 31st of July 2007 and 2.5 cm's taller

Comment

The top and bottom of my spine lined up perfectly. I have a "C" shaped curve that made one side of my waist go in more than the other. Best thing to do is see a ortho and have xrays done to see what's going on!
      T12- L5 fusion 1975 - Rochester, NY
      2002 removal of bottom of rod and extra fusion
      3/1/11 C5-C6 disc replacement
      Daughter - T7 - L3 fusion 2004

Comment

Working...
      X