What to wear under brace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah,

E-mail or phone Royal Knit at the link below and ask them for a retailer in your area.

http://www.royalknit.com/html/contact_us.html

I hope this helps you. My daughter likes them since they are form fitting and made for this purpose. Good luck!

Comment

Ask your doctor, or if theres a special place where your brace is made (where they do a body cast and use it as a mold for the brace) ask them - they will definately sell that sort of thing.
      Charlotte

48 degree upper curve
      L2 to T4
      Braced for 4 years
      Surgery 2/4/04

Comment

I Wear these Tube top's!
        I Get em at gillette childrens Hospittal!!!!!

Comment

everyone~ hey gurlies...mk the shirts you guys are all talkin about...i have like 1 or 2 of them *unopened* if you want me to send them to you i WILL...i have no use for them anyways...since i had the surgery nd all...but umm the first that emails me i guess i will send them to ya or watever..or yeah...i dont kno...um email me at lilcutipie_07@yahoo.com and like in the subject box thingy just put like "special shirts" lol mmk oh yeah...nd there not tha tube top ones that everyones talkin about there the normal ones i think...there like long *well not too long* but yeah...and they have the capped sleeves so i guess...just email me and ill get back with you! thanks much luv ~ <3 ellen <3
          Last edited by ellen; 07-19-2004, 10:30 AM.
          much <3
          ~*ellen*

curves before and after surgery*oct6 03*
          before--51 and 21
          after--15 and 14

Comment

Working...
          X