No announcement yet.

Anyone want to sell their unused brace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to sell their unused brace?

Well...i'm looking for useed one..but obviously you can't sell it if it's being used lol..

if you have braces that you have outgrown or are having surgery and don't need one...or just have one that's not being used, please consider selling it instead of throwing it away..
    I just need them for display..please send private message with price you want..ty all..
    An important scientific innovation rarely makes its way by gradually winning over and converting its opponents: it rarely happens that Saul becomes Paul. What does happen is that its opponents gradually die out, and that the growing generation is familiarised with the ideas from the beginning.

Max Planck (the founder of Quantum Physics)

wow thats an odd request. I can't sell you mine because I smashed it with a grabage truck when I was done with it. lol. but I was just wondering how much would you apy someone for a used back brace? lol
    ~Leelee ♪
    [-] 17 years old
    _[-] 12th grade
    [-] scoliosis, 45T and 42 L
    _[-] kyphosis, 67*
    [-] Boston brace for 4 years
    _[-] Stopped 6/8/05 at 4:32 PM

Comment

i cant sell mine its been used
      Virtual Pets |
      Games |
      Create a Virtual Pet

Comment

i burned mine. it smelled horrible, but it was the best feeling in the world. sorry. and how much do you pay for something like a used, smelly, dirty brace?

Comment

yes!
          I want to sell my boston brace!
          I'm from Israe, It's ok?

Comment

I can't speak for sportsdoc. but I wouldn't pay much for one myself. I don't know what fair market value is either but if its something you'd otherwise smash or burn it can't be worth much.

I have seen some plans for an interesting lamp made from a Milwaukee but I couldn't imagine anyone other than a collector(Ebay has taught me that if it exists someone collects it) or an oddball artist wanting to buy any sort of used brace.

I suppose I might consider buying one myself for some sort of unusual sculpture.. Hmmm, what could one do with a brace....

Comment

Hi
              I have a pink Charleston bending brace and a white Milwaukee brace that I'm not using anymore. They're sitting in my basement, as I didn't know destroying them was an option! Available to the highest bidder! lol

Jessica - 16 years old
              Spinal fusion surgery with thoracoplasty July 12, 2006 at Johns Hopkins with Dr Sponseller
              50T and 36L reduced to 5T and 10L

Comment

There was one on ebay the other day, i guess people do collect them! Interesting...here is the item number 120026474707 if you wanted a look.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsdoc
                  Well...i'm looking for useed one..but obviously you can't sell it if it's being used lol..

if you have braces that you have outgrown or are having surgery and don't need one...or just have one that's not being used, please consider selling it instead of throwing it away..
                  I just need them for display..please send private message with price you want..ty all..
                  Hi :
                  Please go to SOSORT.org and check the Chaneau brace for escoliosis
                  Bbeatorres3380@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Working...
                  X