Thread: Pics of our Scoli Kids

Pics of our Scoli Kids

Here are some new pics of Deirdre...there is more to our kids besides scoliosis:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...Ballerina2.jpg
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...lerina2001.jpg
    Last edited by Celia; 04-19-2006 at 08:32 AM.

So beautiful! Is she a dancer or was she just having fun. So glad she's doing so well. All the best, Lynn
    1981 Surgery with Harrington Rod; fused from T2 to L3 - Dr.Keim (at 26 years old)
    2000 Partial Rod Removal
    2001 Right Scapular Resection
    12/07/2010 Surgical stabilization L3 through sacrum with revision harrington rod instrumentation, interbody fusion and pre-sacral fusion L5-S1 - Dr. Boachie (at 56 years old)
    06/11/14 - Posterior cervical fusion C3 - T3 (Mountaineer System) due to severely arthritic joints - Dr. Patrick O'Leary (at age 59)

Thanks Lynn ! She was just having fun the morning I took the pictures We do have her in ballet and swimming and she's having a terrific time.

Absolutely stunning pics of Dierdre. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Celia,
    She is a cutie!!!

Melissa

Thanks Carmell and you too Melissa ! Wow....I wasn't expecting such a reaction I'm hoping others will take the cue and post pics of their little cuties, I think our scoli kids are exceptionally beautiful.

Please don't look down on me when I say that I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to show you all a picture of my kids. I am sure I could ask my kids for help. I am thrilled that I am competent enough to come on here, lol !!!

Melissa

Celia,

I agree, your little girl is a cutie! ... I miss those years, when I had a little and sweet "baby", . Now Ive an independent teen, nearly a woman...

Melissa, I dont know either how to show my pictures here...Id ask my daughter or husband for help! This technology is too much for me!

Okay - here's Braydon, silly smirk and all.

To those who think they can't upload a photo, it really isn't hard. Just a few steps. First, you need to have a photo on your harddrive (saved on your computer) or on a disk. Then, below the reply window, click on "manage attachments". Then, click on "browse" to find the file where the photo is saved. Click okay and you are done! HTH
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Carmell,
    What a great picture of Braydon. He is adorable!!! No wonder he is your heart and soul.

Melissa

Braydon has such a sweet face, it can melt anyone's heart

Awww, super cute pics Celia and Carmell!

Such beautiful kids! You can just see the sweetness and love of life in their faces!
    2L8 2B STR8