numbness in legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numbness in legs

hey everybody. i was just wondering if anybody had any advice for me and my girlfriend. she had surgery for Scoliosis about 6 months ago, in the beginning of july 2005. i dont know exactly which all vertbrae was fused but i know she had 4 curves and the most severe being almost 70 degrees. she also had a twist in her spine that the surgeon twisted back to "normal" almost perfectly. she had a great surgeon and came out of surgery just fine. after being in the hospital for a week she came home and did minimal things, like a few chores, laundry and such. now for this semester she has gone back to college as a freshman. this is her first semester of school since she graduated high school in January 2005. but ever since she started last week she has awful pain and numbness in her legs, calves and ankles;especially at night. we have called her surgeon's office, but he is out for a week with a family emergency and his office is two hours away from us. so in the meantime i was wondering if any other patients, parents or family members have expierienced this and had any advice on a remedy or what it is. thanks-jamie
Working...
X