tolerating Providence (night brace)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tolerating Providence (night brace)

My daughter has had her brace almost a week, she seems uncomftorable in it after about an hour... Does this seem normal?
    How long did it take for you'll to get used to it and sleep in it all night?
    Thanks for any info.
    KRisty

My daughter also has the providence brace, she's been out of it over a year now. But, I think by about two weeks, she was pretty much wearing it from 9:00 p.m. till around 6:00 a.m. It take a bit of getting used to. Then she wore it faithfully, never had to remind her to put it on at night for the next two years. She should start getting more and more "comfortable" with it. We used rubbing alcohol at the beginning on the hot spots. Pat

Comment

Kristy,
      Hope your daughter is doing better with her brace. Let us know how things are going.

Cheryl
      NCM

Comment

working our time up in the Providence brace

Thanks for all your replys..
        After about an hour she really starts pushing against it and is uncomftorable, she doesn't cry or say it hurts... We're keeping it in on about 3 hours... that's all we can do right now... I'm thinking of putting it on her some during the day.. any suggestions?
        Thanks
        I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
        X