I Can Do It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Do It!

Hello, everyone! Yesterday, I did something that I haven't done for many months because of the pain in my back and my surgery in November. I PUT MY SOCKS AND SHOES ON! AND I TIED THEM! It was not easy, but I did it. Only those of you who have been there really know what I am talking about...others will find out! I still have a long way to go, but this is a big item!

Also, I am going back to work on Feb 1. I am nervous about it..mostly because I have to walk a long way to get to my office, and to the bathroom from the office, but I am also excited to get back "in the groove". Linda

Congratulations Linda. That is a big stepping stone. I hated not being able to put on my own socks and shoes. I hope all goes well for you at work on the first.
    Mandy

Comment

Linda,
      Good for you Have been there, done that!! Isn't it amazing how happy we can be over such little triumphs From now on it's down hill all the way...yippee
      SandyC

Comment

Hi Crooked Spine,

Getting your shoes and socks on by yourself is a HUGE accomplishment! Oh, how I remember! Oh ,how I will never forget! Those are just a few things in life that we and others take for granted until we have the surgery. I'm happy for you!

Kindest Regards,
        Gail

Comment

Working...
        X