Can anyone help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jen,

I'm not sure, but I think you may need a full spine x-ray before they see you. I think it's just a way to weed out people who really don't need treatment - I mean there are many people out there who think they have a problem and really don't. Call them and find out. If no one in Woodstock can do a full spine x-ray on an infant child (sounds pretty bizarre) drive down to Sick Kids and have him seen in Emergency as a last resort.

Canadian eh
    Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

Thank you

Ok Thanks very much I will do that
      Jen Burchat
      mom of
      Nicholas-GERD, chronic constipation & ADHD
      Emily-Chronic constipation, GERD, delayed Digestion
      Tyler-GERD, delayed Digestion, Chronic constipation and Scoliosis still under investigation

Comment

Jen hang in there i got the run around alot too my son khyler always preferred on side too and around 3 months we noticed his chest stuck out on one side more than the other. first doctor did no x-rays said it was a groth problem and would straighten with age...... he is now three and we are finally on track he has a 95% curve now soo keep trying make them listen to you and good luck
        corina

Comment

Working...
        X