Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You A Surgeon Ready To Take On A Big, Big Challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Surgeon Ready To Take On A Big, Big Challenge??

12-05-05

ARE YOU A SURGEON READY TO TAKE ON A BIG, BIG CHALLENGE??? ~ If so, I am asking you to PLEASE try and help FRANKIE BUSH! He has the most severe case of scoliosis that I've ever seen in my life. (...and I'm 60 years old...) ~ He has a single HUGE curvature that makes his entire body lean so far to his left that I don't even know how he functions at all... He has already had several surgeries. PLEASE go to his website at... http://www.frankiebush.com/ ~ He will welcome personal email from you ~ and here is his email address:
    JstFrankie@aol.com ~!

I am only one of many, many, scoliosis friends of Frankie's. He has so many scoliosis friends on the Internet all over the United States and the World. ~
    PLEASE help...

Most Sincerely and full of "HOPE" for Frankie,
    Irene Wilkey
    502 S. Dogwood Street
    Belle Rive, IL 62810
    618-756-2350
    ReenMommy@aol.com
    Last edited by Irene; 12-05-2005, 12:32 PM. Reason: add information
    ~ Irene ~
    Lumbosacral Scoliosis: Corrective surgery (12 hours anterior and posterior) on June 19, 2002 at age 56; Surgeon: Lawrence G. Lenke; Hospital: Barnes in St. Louis, Missouri; Pre-Op 58/56 degrees "S" curve; Post-Op: 40/33 degrees; Fusion: T-11 to S1

I thought he had an appointment with Dr. Boachie in Manhattan-Hospital For Special Surgery??? Did he ever go???
    He is the one to see. I think if anyone can help him he can.

Comment

try shriners hospital in philly dr betz is the best

Comment

Working...
      X