Spondyolothesis /Surgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spondyolothesis /Surgeon

I have been waiting for an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon since last May. I finally have an appointment in early January with Dr. Robert McBroom in Mississsauga Ontario !! Has anyone ever heard of him? I look forward to hearing his recommendation.

I know surgery is imminent as I'm experiencing great pain in my lower back, (the discs below my fusion & rods), and my left leg goes numb when standing or walking. I had CD rods and full fusion 20 years ago and have degenerating discs and spondyolothesis. I have been seeing an excellent physiotherapist who has helped me with the pain, and also to learn about the spondyolothesis that is causing alot of my pain. I would like to hear if anyone else has this problem, and how they are coping or what type of surgery they have had to correct this.

Hi Carol...

I haven't heard anything about him. If you need a second opinion, Stephen Lewis in Ontario has had excellent training.

Best of luck!

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X