Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brace

Erin got her CTLSO brace today. It was very different from what I was expecting. I was expecting this metal and leather thing, and this is foam and plastic (purple with butterflies)

So far she seems to be tolerating it fairly well. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

We go for an xray on the 23rd to make sure that everything is where her ortho wants it to be.
    Gail
    Mom to: Patrick, 11/28/98, ADHD/ODD/SID
    Erin, 02/02/02, Congenital Scoliosis, Torticollis, VATER Association, Klippel Feil Syndrome, One Kidney, Fused Ribs, VEPTR Surgery 03/21/05, First VEPTR recipient at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, First VEPTR Expansion 11/1/05
    You can see more of Erin's Journey here: http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=ErinsCare

brace

hello. my daughter, alisynn, has an 82 degree curved spine. she was fitted for a brace today and we get it next week.her dr. told me she needs to wear it 23 hrs. a day. she is too young for surgery. doing surgery now would mean, her lungs would never develop more than a 3yr. olds lungs. that scared me into making sure she will always wear her brace!! good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X