Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi, I'm new here and really know next to nothing about scoliosis except for the fact that I have it. I know that mine is only mild scoliosis and don't know the degree of it. From the back it looks like a backwards S shape. Does this have a different name to others? I have a hump on the top right hand side of my back which I'm not the biggest fan of... Is there any way that I can stop this progressing of is it something that you just have to sit and wait to see what happens? I have played the 'cello for 12 years now and used to get back pains after playing it especially during the intensive practicing before exams/scholarship auditions. Has anyone else had any experience with anything like this?
    Anything anyone has to say would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Billy x

I had similar problems to you. When my Scoliosis first developed I was playing the trombone for 2 hours a day.

To read my story, including how I found a treatment for my Scoliosis please visit my website The Scoliosis Tree

If you want to talk anytime about your scoliosis, feel free to send me an email.

Regards,

Erika

Comment

Working...
    X