i just found out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just found out

Hello i just joined this forum and i also just found out that i need a brace. it is the milwakee brace. can anyone tell me about this brace.? maybe some tips too. i am very nervous about it not holding and i would have to get surgery. So please reply back, someone. thanks, Billie (jeanie)
    needs a milwakee brace in about 2 weeks

I am 13

I live in Kentucky

LOVE rap and hip-hop!

35 degree curve

Originally posted by bgheiz01
    Hello i just joined this forum and i also just found out that i need a brace. it is the milwakee brace. can anyone tell me about this brace.? maybe some tips too. i am very nervous about it not holding and i would have to get surgery. So please reply back, someone. thanks, Billie (jeanie)
    hello, my name is jessica how old are u i do know the brace you are getting may be more enbrarassing then the boston because you can't cover it all up. try to make it sound like your proud of it or act like its no big deal try to ignore people if they make fun of you and DO NOT CRY i had to go to a doctor because i was having troble breathing only to find out i was fine and i was getting too scard of getting my brace! it was embarassing. hope you good luck

Comment

Working...
    X