scapula pain-hands up who hates it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scapula pain-hands up who hates it?

hi, just wanted to know, and hear from people who also have pain that feels more like tension because of their scoliosis. I have scoliosis, i have a double major curve and my spine is also twisted a bit. I get 'pain' that feels like tension around my right scapula and under it, anyone get that? I think its because of muslces being over stretched because of the curve and muscles over working to try and manage the curvature of the spine. well anyway just wanted to hear from people who understand what I'm saying. Isn't that tension 'pain' annoying, because it's not like you're actually tense about anything thats going on in your life but your back just feels really tense and if you stretch it out it can hurt and it also makes me feel uncomfortable when i first lie down in bed. Anyone else understand???thanks -x-

Know exactly how you feel...

There seems to be all kinds of different level pain with this. When I start my day and when I end are the toughest. In between there is also pain with lifting and bending. At the end of the day it is mostly fatigue related. As if my body can't bear to hold up this crooked structure anymore. I'm usually to bed by 8:00- 8:30 often apologetic about it. At that time of day it just seems that I can't take being vertical anymore.
    Another scoliosis rules/ runs my life!!!......

CSC
    CSC
    Idiopathic Scoliosis; Wore a Milwaukee brace; Told by physician it would not progress
    S curve; Surgery date: January 29, 2008!!

Comment

that's exactly what I have, just like the muscles are struggling with holding the spine up. Poor excuse for a spine if u ask me lol. Especially recently my back has really been hurting around my right scapula

Comment

Working...
      X