No announcement yet.

504 Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great letter! I hope you don't mind if I print this out to use as a guideline for our 504 request. Glad Lisa is continuing to make good, steady progress. Take Care,

Renee

Comment

Jane, my husband found the cushion at Walmart, but he said he hasn't noticed it there recently. He bought 2 for her for about $10 each. He said it was called "memory foam". I'm not sure if that is the copyrighted Memory Foam, or not, but she carries it everywhere and loves it. You can probably seach online for it also. Good luck. Kris

Comment

Kris, was it just one of the memory foam bed pillows? Briann's teachers were telling me today that I might make a slip cover so it would just slip down over her chair and stay put while she's in the chair.

Cheryl
        NCM

Comment

Cheryl, this is about 1-2" thick and looks more like the cushion on the top of a chair. We also have memory foam bed pillows, which are oblong and several inches thick. This cushion is flat. I'll have my hubby keep an eye out for similar items and let you all know if he finds one. Kris

Comment

Kris,

Thanks a bunch.

Cheryl
            NCM

Comment

Working...
            X