( Charleston Brace ) Very Scard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( Charleston Brace ) Very Scard

I just found out i have to get a brace .. It is called a Charleston Brace and it is worn at night .. Im very scard cuz i just found out i have scoliosis and it all hit me at once.. If you dont no what this brace looks like go to www.orthotic.com/cb.jpg .. Well it like bends you over and stuff and it looks really painfull.. I'm so scard and i was wondering if there was sum1 who has this brace or has one like it ( i dont think there is though ) and if they could tell me how long it took to get use to it.. how uncomfortable it is .. what you can do to get use to it && anything i may need to no !

THANKS A TONN!!!
    Jam

Hi Jam...

You've posted in the area for healthcare professionals. You'll probably get more responses in the Adolescent and Teen areas here:

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

i have the same one its kinda bad but listen to me you must wear it dont take it off trust me. Things will get bad if u dont wear it and then you will want to.

Comment

Working...
      X