I've been having the typical symptoms of flatback syndrome. Does anyone know a doctor in AZ that does revision surgery. My original surgery was in 1972, and I was pain free for years until about 8 years ago. Now it's become unbearable most of the time, and I'm having trouble locating a doctor to help in the Phoenix area. Please reply if you know ANY docs that handle this type of surgery in AZ.