Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am almost there almost time so close!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am almost there almost time so close!!!

There are a couple of people that are going to surgery on monday june 20. and i want to tell them that i am with them because i am going to surgery on monday too and i am checking in on Father's Day. I feel bad for my dad. anyways i want to tell whoever made this site this is a great site and they are doing a great job and keep it up and the people here are excellent and they helped me not be scared. thank you for helping me and I will keep you all in my prayers.
    May God bless you!

Originally posted by roxie
    There are a couple of people that are going to surgery on monday june 20. and i want to tell them that i am with them because i am going to surgery on monday too and i am checking in on Father's Day. I feel bad for my dad. anyways i want to tell whoever made this site this is a great site and they are doing a great job and keep it up and the people here are excellent and they helped me not be scared. thank you for helping me and I will keep you all in my prayers.
    May God bless you!

You will bve in my thoughts good luck.
    97 degree Kyphosis is now down to 23. 12 hours and 16 days after being let go of the hospitol it feels so good to be back.

Comment

Working...
    X